LOTRO is hosting their third Developer Twitter Chat. As promised in the last dev chat, they do have a PVMP dev on hand to answer questions.
The event will be on Thursday, February 21st starting at 3pm Eastern time.
In attendance for the dev chat will be:
- Matt “Hoarsedev” Zimmitti – Lead Systems Designer
- Trevor “Jinjaah” McEwen — PvMP stuff and class revamp work
- Jared “Kelsan” Pruett – Class revamp work and core systems
- Joe “jwbarry” Barry – Instances & Raids
- Rick “Sapience” Heaton – LOTRO Community Manager
The devs answering this time is different from who they had last time. You want to make sure your questions are something fit for this grouping of people or you’ll likely be skipped or get a “I don’t know” type answer.
They will be collecting questions via twitter to @lotro with the hashtags #LOTRO and #DEVCHAT or you can leave a question in this forum post. Not all questions posted will get an answer due to time limits but it doesn’t hurt to ask.