This week 9.1 went live and we go over some of the highlights we found from the release notes. We also had a very interesting dev chat that happened this week.
Goldenstar has gotten her 4th piece of Hytbold armor. She attended a few skirmish raids with the kin on Friday night and walked away with a Tarnished Symbol. Dum Time we completed Sammath Gul! We started discovering the instances for the In Their Absence chain.
Merric is 83 (a smidge away from 84). He is in Garsfield (Sutcrofts) and eagerly awaits Hytbold. He maxed out his metalsmith.
- Ketani’s Cosmetics- Do these shoulder pads make me look crazy-
- Help the Hobbit; Mischief-Maker
- Beneath Your Feet- Dol Guldur
- Crickhollow- The ABC’s Rally [Player Event]
- Songburrow Strollers fourth farm concert, February 3
- Lord of the Hats- Loose Linen Hood
- CSTM’s New Song by Aegthil of Gondor
Raise Your Glass
Voicemail from Galnetdor:
You Tube video we were talking about while talking about Galnetdor’s voicemail.
This is Cyraith from Riddermark. Listening to the podcast 181, I wanted to forward a tip related to the issue one of your listeners had with a kinship invite.
When you’ve logged into a character, you can disable random invites by going to:
Options -> Social -> Misc.
Under the “Misc” heading, you can check or uncheck a bunch of boxes including “enable kinship requests”. By default these are all checked, so unchecking them will prevent random fellowship/kinship/spar/trade/adoption requests.
Hope this tip helps!
- Rathred of Gladden
- Visit our blog at www.casualstrolltomordor.com
- We welcome your email to email@example.com
- We are available to follow on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus & Steam
- Please leave us a review on iTunes and we would really appreciate it!
- Listen to us live every Saturday at 9:30 pm Eastern
P.S. Picture of the lore-master used in this post is from Cosmetic LOTRO which I goldified and made into a tiny statue. Which now some one very talented should make real and sell it to me on etsy.