Goldenstar did a lot this week. Like we didn’t think she was ever gonna shaddup. She’s gotten three pieces of Hytbold armor, discusses some of the quests, talks about Dum Time success in Sammath Gul blah blah blah.
Merric has reached level 82 on his champion and hoping to reach 85 by next week. He’s also been working quite a bit on his crafters reaching Eastermnet Master on weaponsmith and woodworker this week.
- LOTRO Developer Twitter Chat- Thursday January 24th
- Myaccount.turbine.com Scheduled Downtime- Tuesday, January 22nd
- Poll- Did you or someone you know return to playing LOTRO after watching the Hobbit-
- Poll- Naming Your Items
Raise Your Glass
Voicemail from Verdic
heeey goldenstar and merric
i have a question about the burgler
there is not really a good guide out there to help me with it
people are telling me to make her like a hunter but is that true?
what is the best way to play the burg
how to trait for fellow or solo in what stance.
most of the time im in silent knife stance
but also like to go in mischief but dont know how to trait for that?
im almost lv 62 now
can you help me ?
greetz eleen scholten
I have recently started several alts on Landroval. I logged in to one this morning only to discover she has mysteriously been added to kinship whichI had never heard of or even dealt with before. How can this happen? I didn’t join them, speak to them, or have anything to do with them.
I immediatley quit the kinship, but this is disturbing. I had no idea a character could basically be hijacked into a kinship. I also had an email I at first didn’t understand, but after my discovery, it made sense: Someone in that kinship had written about visiting the kin house.
I reported this to Turbine via the website, but how can this happen?
- Elrondomin of Elendilmir
- Paul W.
- Rick B.
- Mary H.
- Visit our blog at www.casualstrolltomordor.com
- We welcome your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are available to follow on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus & Steam
- Please leave us a review on iTunes and we would really appreciate it!
- Listen to us live every Saturday at 9:30 pm Eastern
Recorded January 19, 2013