LOTRO is hosting a live developer Twitter Chat this Thursday, December 20th at 3pm Eastern.
As far as I am able to remember, this is the first time such a thing has happened. They’ve done dev chats before of course but this is the first twitter hosted one that I can recall.
In attendance for the dev chat will be:
- Senior Producer Aaron “Rowan” Campbell
- Lead Systems Designer Matt “HorseDev” Zimmitti
- World Designer Matt “Scarycrow” Fahey
- Senior Content Designer Lauren “Budgeford” Salk
- Senior Content designer Joe “JWBarry” Barry
- LOTRO Community Manager Rick “Sapience” Heaton
They will be collecting questions via twitter to @lotro with the hashtags #LOTRO and #DEVCHAT or you can leave a question in this forum post. Not all questions posted will get an answer due to time limits but it doesn’t hurt to ask.
I’m going to be very in how this will all work given twitter’s very limited 140 characters. Turbine is asking that your question be short enough that they can retweet it along with the answer. They must be expecting primarily short yes/no with little embellishment type answers? I’ll be watching to see!