This week we record on Hobbit Day! Also we for the first time have livestreamed our episode on video and had an in-game party on Landroval.
The first part of the show includes Middle Earth Network personalities Mark Raymond, Tyler Michael Jonsson and John DiBartolo discussing the festivals of Hobbit Day! Videos are available at http://www.youtube.com/middleearthnetwork
This week we had a new dev diary, music and screenshots for Riders of Rohan. We also have the official start of the Fellowship Walk 2012 and we go over those events.
This week Goldenstar’s Dum Group was missing Dumidum so we 5-man skirmished. First we did Storm on Methedras with no problem and then thought we could do Icy Crevass with 5 for some reason. It didn’t work out until Blitz brought his champion for our 6th and we got it done! Woo!
Merric is preparing his characters, especially his crafters for Rohan.
- 7.4 Release Notes
- Treasure Hunt Event is Live!
- Welcome Back Weekend: September 20-23, 2012
- Dev Diary: Hytbold
- Riders of Rohan Enemy Official Screenshots
- Riders of Rohan Music: Urgent Errands
- Bilbo and Frodo Birthday Quest
- Riders of Rohan Goodie Bag Notes
- Official Lag Reports Request Update
- Ettenmoors Minimum Level Raised to 80
- Goodie Bag codes being resent
- Weekly Store Sale Starting September 21, 2012
- Double Bonus Points Until September 24, 2012
- The Lord of the Rings Online Triple Pack
- The Fellowship Walk: A Child’s Play Event
- Fellowship Walk: Donate to Win MadCatz Gear!
- Fellowship Walk Charity Auctions
Raise Your Glass
To Merric, Goldenstar and the Vivaciously Vocal Baby Hobbit,
I write to you a a man of humble dealings and actions.
I have been playing LOTRO on and off since 2010. in the last few months It is now my main MMO And since then I have been trying to find my place in middle-earth. I have tried all the classes and my highest level character(a Champion) just made it to level 36, My oldest Character(the one I started my Account with)(a Hunter) just made it to Level 11. I am having fun in LOTRO(due in part to your podcast). I recently went VIP and am enjoying some of the basic perks. I am in No real rush to Level up, but, I am feeling a bit left behind. I haven’t found a class that fit like a glove. so, far I am doing moderately well as the Champion. I ask what class fit you like a glove and any tips on how to find a good fit.
Long time listener and love the show. I just had a quick thing i wanted to say that I found out recently that I think, quite honestly is a little messed up.
So..ive been playing since beta and had a paid subscription until about 6 months ago where I took a break and stopped paying for VIP and didnt touch lotro until a few days ago. And what I found out was this….now that I am considered premium I lost ALL of the quest packs in the original SOA. Even though when the game came out I bought the game and kept paying the sub. Which at the time was included with the SOA purchase. I even just called Turbine I mean WB and the rep told me that since all the quest packs form SOA are considered sub based(which i dont understand because before FTP they just came with the base game that I ALREADY BOUGHT) that I would either have to get my VIP again or pay a ton of TPS to get all of those packs again. To me this seems pretty messed up. Considering that that content was part of what I had originally paid for when the game launched. Evendim I can understand since that was a free update after SOA came out. But lone lands, trollshaws etc??? WTFF!!!!!!!! Anyways, ill be going back to VIP next week when I get paid. I just thought it was a little weird that they would do that to people and that people should know about that in case they are thinking of going from VIP to premium and have alts at low levels etc and dont want to buy and arm and legs worth of tps.
Anyways, keep up the good show and thanks for doing it!!!
- Paul W.
- Rick B.
- Visit our blog at www.casualstrolltomordor.com
- We welcome your email to email@example.com or leave us a voicemail at 520-261-CSTM (2786)
- We are available to follow on both Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus
- Please leave us a review on iTunes or Zune Marketplace and we would really appreciate it!
- Listen to us live every Saturday at 9:30 pm Eastern on Middle Earth Network Radio
Recorded September 22, 2012