Goldenstar this week joined the Dum Group back in Sixteenth Hall to finish her Burglar quest with a substitute Dum this week, Moryel from our kin. She was home sick and was a bit disappointed that the Farmer’s Faire didn’t start. She also started her horse quest from the Rohan Legendary Edition.
Merric played his captain this week and hit level 57. He feels that the whole Moria experience kind of falls apart after the 21st Hall.
- Ten Ton Hammer Mounted Combat Article
- GameFront Mounted Combat Article
- GameSpy Mounted Combat Article
- Mounted Combat Gameplay Trailer
- Turbine Page about Mounted Combat
- Inside the Game: Warbands Video
- Turbine Live Streaming on MMORPG.com
- GameSpot Riders of Rohan Beta Keys
- New Music: Learning to Ride
- Dev Diary: Ettenmoors
- Turbine Requesting Lag Information
- Dev Diary: Farmer’s Faire
- Farmer’s Faire Delayed One Week
- Weekly Store Sale
- Daily Summer Specials
- Weekly Class Skill Sale extends to Free People Players (not just creeps)
- LOTR Mods – The Last Days for Mount and Blade by Andang
- Introduction to the Lore-master by Pinkfae
- Episode 152: Update Talks – Riders of Rohan Prediction Show
Raise Your Glass
I wanted to say a huge thank you to you two and all the awesome staff and writers for CStM! The work you all do is very, very much appreciated. Honestly, your blog is probably my favorite web site on the internet right now, certainly the one I spend the most time on apart from the lotro forums. It’s unbelievable to me how much work and effort is put into making this a quality, interesting site with so much variety. Turbine should be paying you all $10,000′s/year for all the free marketing you provide them! And your advocacy of the game is all the more compelling because you are free to criticize it too, such as the recent RoR Legendary Edition pre-order fiasco (especially before Turbine points and future RoR instances were included).
I especially appreciate the wonderful comments section you maintain. It is so refreshing to be a part of a positive, constructive community.
So thanks again for everything, you all have an awesome blog going on here, a cool community, and it really enhances my favorite computer game of all time!
Beldyl of Landroval
The new RoR mechanic of open tapping (great concept) brings up a question I have as a newbie minstrel. When I come across someone in landscape struggling with a mob if I send them a heal, does it penalize them in the same way it would if I, say, shot the mob?
There was little information about tapping that I came across while leveling my first character, a hunter. I finally clued in after some rather unfortunate comments in landscape. Given the paucity of information on this subject, I thought I better ask about heals on behalf of my LM and my baby mini.
Keep up the great work.
Bellcari, Belwynne, Beldyl of Landroval
- Ryzis of Landroval
- Keith W.
- Felragon of Meneldor
- Weland on Eldar
- Ricardo B.
- Visit our blog at www.casualstrolltomordor.com
- We welcome your email to email@example.com or leave us a voicemail at 520-261-CSTM (2786)
- We are available to follow on both Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus
- Please leave us a review on iTunes or Zune Marketplace and we would really appreciate it!
- Listen to us live every Saturday at 9:30 pm Eastern on Middle Earth Network Radio
Recorded July 21, 2012