This week’s episode starts off with guest Locney Esgal from the Lonely Mountain Band giving us some tips to help make next week’s Weatherstock performance the most enjoyable. For written tips see this forum post!
Goldenstar’s Dum group went to Fil Gashan this week and crushed it. Dum members believe either Fil Gashan has been nerfed or the Dums are like super awesome. I think we are just awesome. She’s given up on getting a Jester’s steed for the Spring festival.
Merric has been playing with his Warden in Moria.
Riders of Rohan
- Riders of Rohan Launching September 5, 2012
- Pre-order Options Announced
- Turbine Store Pricing
- Rohan Instance Cluster Not Releasing at Launch
- We will be releasing an instance cluster after the update comes out. However, we have not discussed the pricing of the cluster at this time. The mention of the cluster being free to players who have purchased Rohan was incorrect, and that’s what we have removed. There is no instance cluster coming out simultaneously with the expansion. We will be discussing the pricing of the instance cluster at a later time. source
- Q&A with Aaron Campbell
- RoR Screenshots, Concept Art and Videos
- RoR in the Media
- LOTRO now on Steam
- Steam places all of your purchased product keys under the game’s right click menu. Go into your game library, right click on “The Lord of the Rings Online” and then click “View CD Keys” source
- You don’t have you reinstall the game in order to get Steam Overlay to work. You can add LOTRO to Steam as a non-steam game by visiting the “Games” menu at the top of Steam and selecting, “Add a non-steam game to my library.” When the next box comes up, choose to add Lord of the Rings Online. Once you do that, you can play LOTRO through Steam and have access to Steam Overlay and Steam Voice Chat. The only difference is that your Steam Communicator will say “In non-Steam game” instead of “The Lord of the Rings Online.” source
- Final Weekend of Spring Festival
- Weatherstock – June 16th
- LEGO LOTR Announced
Raise Your Glass
Dear Goldenstar, Meric, and Baby Hobbit,
Like many people I am really looking forward to attending WeatherStock on June 16th, it should be loads of fun (and loads of lag) just like last year.
I was wondering if you could help me get the word out on an organization I founded. It is called ‘Visitor From Another Server’, and its a kinship made for people who visit Landroval for events but do not normally play there. It was created back in October during the Fellowship Walk to Rivendell (a.k.a. – The Fellowship Walk to the Gates of Moria)
The goal of the group is to help visitors (like myself) to find other guests and to help each other navigate the strange new world of Landroval. I also plan on having a small selection of outfits on hand for our members who prefer to attend WeatherStock wearing something other than their starter rags.
If anybody attending WeatherStock is interested in joining they can simply send a tell to ‘Visitor’ the day of WeatherStock and our recruiter will invite you in. For those who prefer to join up in person, you can also visit our new Recruitment Office on the second floor of the Bree Town Hall; which will be open starting at 1pm /servertime the day of Weatherstock.
Thank you once again for any help you can provide in promoting our group; and hopefully I will see you guys at WeatherStock.
Visitor from Another Server
Hail friends and well met!
I am sending you this email to congratulate you on how well you answered all of the FAQ of the riders of rohan expansion pre-order I had been listening to your podcasts since iv started playing lotro properly again as I was a beta tester for the shadows of angmar the original LOTRO I am just wondering if you have any members on the en-rp server laurelin as I would love to talk to you guys in game! My name is balvirine bratton leader of the riders of glory! This isnt my highest level character but its my main RP character and he leads my kinship for the moment! I would love for a reply to this! Until next time CSTM!
Hello Merric and Goldenstar,
Thanks for putting together such a great podcast. I have been listening for awhile now and always find your show informative and entertaining. I really appreciate all the insights, opinions, and information you provide about LOTRO. It helps me a lot for my own LOTRO gaming experience.
Just wanted to shoot you a quick
e-mail to say thank you for all you do. Keep up the great work!
- Visit our blog at www.casualstrolltomordor.com
- We welcome your email to email@example.com or leave us a voicemail at 520-261-CSTM (2786)
- We are available to follow on both Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus
- Please leave us a review on iTunes or Zune Marketplace and we would really appreciate it!
- Listen to us live every Saturday at 9:30 pm Eastern on Middle Earth Network Radio
Recorded June 9, 2012