We are only a few days from Rise of Isengard and we have quite a lot of Isengard information to share this week!
This week Goldenstar admits to being the worst burglar in the world. Her burglar is still level 46 and enjoying dungeon-ing with her Monday Dum group.
Merric is working on his warden who is also level 46. He’s still whining about picking a character to take to 65, blah blah blah. (Maybe Merric should write the show notes every now and then)
- Dev Diaries
- More news by Orion on the Minstrel Set (pt 2)
- Scrolls of Greater Devling to be added to Skirmish Barter System
- White Hand of Saruman Photo Contest
- Server coming down Monday, September 26. Schedule TBD
- Isengard will be online as soon as the servers are up (possibly Monday)
- Rise of Gold Spammers
- New LOTRO Store Items with Isengard
- Weekly Store Sales
- Fellowship Walk has started!
- Mad Catz Gamer Gear Giveaway
- Videos of Nan Curunir and Gap of Rohan
- Pineleaf Peruses Rise of Isengard
- LEAD Volume 2 Book 4
- LEAD Side Day: Durin’s Way
- A GUI Mess
- Steve Hamner of Liquid LOTRO, Extra Life
- Lonely Mountain Band second album “Second Breakfast” has been released
Raise Your Glass:
We had two voicemails from Draculetta!
This is kadieon from Nimrodel. Just started listening to you recently. Just wanted to say you are doing a great job. Im in the IT field, so I usually stay with my headphones on In front of a computer. So needless to say find this podcast was a pleasant surprise. Keep up the great work and know you got yourselves another subscriber.
Thank you the following folks for their podcast and app reviews for CSTM!
- Romulas of Vilya
We encourage you to participate in our show! Email us or leave a voicemail with your questions, comments or suggestions. Let us know what you’d like to hear!
You can also interact with us or just get our updates through various subscription/following services that we actively post to.