Out with the old sale, and in with the new! And thus begins a new LOTRO Store sale with the following items having their price cut by 20%!
|XP Boosts||Gain Legendary Item XP & XP earned from killing mobs.|
|Lone-lands Quest Pack (free to VIP’s)||The Quest Pack contains over 100+ quests & 20+ Deeds for levels 22-32|
|Disease remedies||These potions will remove disease effects from your character.|
|Character Slots||Add an additional character slot (account wide)|
|Apprentice Crafting Tools||All Apprentice level tools are being sold at a discount.|
- XP Boosts are nice and can definitely make a difference if you want to level up quickly; these are tempting.
- The Lone-lands quest pack is definitely worth a purchase if you have the points to do so. This is a great area to level in and it will also open up the Garth Agarwen dungeons for you as well. I say this is a must buy.
- Disease remedies sound like an experiment to me. Although there are some nasty diseases that reduce healing for long durations, you can spend in-game money on these from players, or at the Auction Hall and Healers instead of purchasing them from the store.
- Character slots are tempting as heck for me as all mine are full. A sale is a sale, after all. This is going to be personal preference; so it’s really up to you.
- Apprentice crafting tools are a definite pass. You can purchase these dirt cheap, if not for free if you supply the materials from players.