Roast of Heroes
‘’ Part of every carnivore’s diet’’
This meal is super easy to make, tasty beyond belief and a must for everyone loving meat. Plus it will fill your house with a delicious smell, perfect for receiving guests or impressing that special someone!
- Pot Roast
- 1 bag of dry onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Aluminum paper
- On a flat pan, place two sheets of aluminum paper.
- Put the roast on the sheets, and add the water. It will ensure the roast doesn’t dry out when cooking.
- Sprinkle the dry onion soup mix over the roast.
- Place two additional aluminum paper sheets over the roast and fold the sides together so it’s sealed off tight.
- Put in the oven for 3 hours at 300 F.
- Serve with your favourite vegetables and enjoy!
Tips of the Shire:
- Use beer or wine instead of water for an extra kick.