”Sweet and crumbly blueberry muffins.”
- 2 cups of Flour
- ½ cup of Sugar
- 3 tblspn of Baking Powder
- 1 cup of Milk
- 1/3 cup of melted Butter
- 1 Chiken Egg
- 1 tsp of Vanilla
- 2 cups of Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and butter a 12-cup muffin pan (or put paper muffin cups in it!)
- Wisk together Flour, Sugar and Baking Powder in a large bowl. Put aside.
- Mix the melted Butter with the Chicken Egg, than add Milk and Vanilla.
- Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and mix together until half combined. Add the Blueberries and mix until just combined.
- Divide you dough the 12 muffins cups and put in the oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Tip: Do not over-mix your muffin mixture, or they’ll become hard when baked.