On this episode of CStM we discuss our lack of playtime this week. We did find some time to do some things including the “Talk Like a Pirate Day” quest.
We discuss Merric’s current problem of altoholism and how it effects those around him. Sure Goldenstar hase been an altoholic in the past, but that was when it was cool and hip. Everyone was doing it. That made it ok. Merric also lays out in detail his alt leveling plan.
Important Info for RSS Readers: We had to change our feed URL to optimize iTunes. If you are getting our post in a feed reader, please redirect your feed URL to this address: http://feeds.feedburner.com/cstmfeed
- The New Casual Stroll to Mordor Forums!
- Original Dev post about new quests being added and the Discussion on quests that re-use the same camp over and over
- Tattoos denied!
- Motivational Poster Contest Round Three: Misadventure
Tip of the Week:
You can save your layout by doing the following command: /ui layout save filename You can then load the layout on any character by using the following command: /ui layout load filename
However, I’ve noticed a bug that the layout will not actually save to your character upon logging out and back in. I looked on the forums and found this thread that provides the following information
- Upon using the load command press Ctrl+ to unlock your interface and then press Ctrl+ again to lock it; this should save your interface.
- If the interface is still not being saved, load the interface, press Ctrl+ and move one of the bars slightly and then back again and then lock your interface using Ctrl+. It should now be saved.
Raise Your Glass:
Thank you to the following folks who’ve left us comment or feedback on our blog or on iTunes. We appreciate the support!
Special shout out to KieleZ from Landroval who’s setting up an in-game Faire. There is no date yet but will be on an upcoming Saturday. If you are interesting in participating in this event, please see her post on my lotro for information!
We encourage you to participate in our show. Email us your questions, comments or suggestions! Let us know what you’d like to hear!